The insulin on board prevents your insulin bolus and gives the update every hour it pumps the insulin into your body, where is the condition is that the insulin board has signified the volume of insulin on your body when its know that insulin was low then the insulin board helps to pump insulin on your body.
insulin on board is calculating and indicates to you how much insulin is still available in your body and also saves the previous data of insulin on your body.
it helps to full fill insulin on your body and balance the volume of insulin. which is very useful for those are suffering from the disease of diabetes the insulin on board is the best option for the diabetes patient you must have use this.
there are some types of pumps which are very useful for you.
1. Dexcom G6
The Dexcom G6 has a sensor wire which goes under the skin and reads the glucose in the blood don’t worry it can’t hurt you anymore because Dexcom G6 has an “auto-applicator” in which you can push a button and the wire without hurting you, painless simply entered on your skin.
in Dexcom insulin pump there is a tape of plastic which connects the wire to your skin, this tape was put on your skin and helps stick on your skin in this there was a transmitter which as connected to your skin and the transmitter was received your glucose reading and this sensor was connected to the wire and sent to your smartphone.
DEXCOM G6 full Review
New features of Dexcom G6
- this Dexcom G6 is smaller than the Dexcom G4 and Dexcom G5.
- in this, there is no calibration needed.
- there are no finger pricks.
- this is water-resistant you can bath easily without any risk.
- this shows continuous glucose reading with graphs and charts on your smart device.
- you can share your data on the Dexcom application and save it.
- it has a transmitter that was connected to the wire and send the data of your smartphone
- this new Dexcom G6 insertion process with a new applicator.
- in this, there is ‘no restart’.
Why we prefer Dexcom G6?
Use of applicator
In this, it has a sensor which insertion less painful and a one-handed system. the use of this should be very easier you can use it through the one day and analysis it. The results are very good.
No use of fingerstick
Dexcom G6 is finished the use of fingersticks and it gives the update of glucose reading within every 5 minutes on your smartphone.
if sensor inaccuracy then the optional fingersticks were entered in your skin.
In the starting use, the connectivity of Bluetooth is 15 to 20-foot range.
Dexcom G6 has notified you and it alerts 55 mg/dl within 15 to 20 minutes and this has an alarm to notify you and give the updates about your glucose level and you can control your glucose.
You can wear it for 10 days
this may have a sensor to notified and gives an update in this FDA- mandated shut off and it can not be restarted when the 10 days are left and it can be disorder within two-hours.
2. Tandem t slim x2
Tandem t: slim x2 insulin pump is very easy to understand and learn this t: slim x2 insulin pump therapy is very useful and experienced. if you continue to use the Dexcom glucose monitor (CGM) then the tandem t slim x2 pump helps to treatment without pricking your finger.
Tandem t: slim X2 Insulin Pump
- this t slim insulin pump is a very simple insulin pump and one of the smallest pumps available yet, this insulin pump has the power to hold at a very large amount of insulin up to 300 units. its USP has flat insulin cartridge design and rechargeable battery.
- this insulin pump was ultra strong and in the case of aluminum this very durable and has a lightweight and the touch screen is made of high-grade shatter-resistant glass.
- t: slim x2 insulin pump is working day and night for your body requirements and it helps to balance the volume of insulin on your body with the help of this insulin it is easy to use a color touchscreen and integrated bolus calculator.
- t: slim x2 insulin pump is only the pump in which we update it with its new features during its warranty period.
- Basal-IQ features sensor helps to suspend insulin if there drop is below4.4 mmol/L, and it also reduces the frequency and low glucose events then the sensor reading falls below 3.9 mmol/L after this when a sensor has known the save the reading of glucose on your body the insulin deliver automatically.
t slim insulin pump full Review
Insulin Pump Accessories
Nowadays there are available new and different-different accessories in different-different colors that pumping at work this insulin pumps guide with there accessories and shows there using effects.
smallest durable insulin pump with a sleek slim design is easy to collect and it has a micro deliver technology with a brad color touch screen. so there are some types of pumps.
Clips and Holsters
clips and holsters were a help to secure and safe your waistband, pocket and belt to secure the pump and holt them very carefully. if you want your designed pump for your type which you want to hold your pump, mobile, or any electronic item you may order this.
Insulin Pump Carry Cases
this insulin has recovered the cases and in the insulin pump has more kit compare to the insulin pen and it has a good bag to carrying this insulin pump it is very easy to carry and lightweight.
especially a carry bag is not designed for the case of this insulin bag carry but it would be designed very to carry them easily and to protect them without any disorder formate.
Insulin Pump Harnesses
if you want to stay safe your insulin pump then you should have to allow your pump harness and you can wear the insulin pump in the middle of your back.
it can the bits of help and very useful for the sportsperson including joggers also.
the bra pouches were clip into the middle of the bra and the pump was hanging down in the middle o the cups of the bra.
this depends on you that what kind of hang you on your bra pouches these bra pouches can make easy and fuss-free and this helps to secure out of the way.
bum bags and insulin pumps connected very easily mostly wait held pump ban were closely the appearance of the bum bag.
usually, bum bags were adjusted very easily and fit into your body like across the shoulder the chest and the back and also around the waist.
The thigh pouches have the flexibility and it has good looking to see you can conceal your insulin pump when you were wearing a dress and skirts or jeans pants.
if you want a thigh insulin pump so there were available many manufactures.
if you want to use an insulin pump on arm pouches for this there’s also an option in your body to hold an insulin pump.
especially arm pouches were available from the manufacture of insulin pumps and some people were using i pod and mp3 gadgets, designed Armbands and apple watch diabetes for sportsmen also.
Summary – In this article we are giving information about how to insulin on board work and how to analyze the data of insulin pump so we talk about are two types of insulin pumps Dexcom g6, t slim insulin pump and Dexcom g6 is monitoring device it is giving information how much insulin we have in our body.
T slim insulin pump is a pumping device when a body does not have proper insulin so it releases insulin in our body this device is very helpful in diabetic conditions so please read the full article for more deep information thank you.
if you have any questions leave in the comment box. I will reply as soon as possible.